THE FONOCHAT® “CUSTOMER SURVEY” OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF JANUARY 15, 2007, AND WHO ARE FREE TRIAL USERS OR PAID MEMBERS OF FONOCHAT, EXCLUDING U.S. RESIDENTS OF RHODE ISLAND, PUERTO RICO, ALASKA, AND GUAM. THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, AND SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE, MUNICIPAL, AND LOCAL LAWS.
By entering the “Customer Survey” Contest (the “Contest”), you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by these Official Contest Rules. Questions, clarification or comments about these rules should be directed to email@example.com.
- SPONSORS/ADMINISTRATOR: The sponsor of this promotion is Teligence (US) Ltd. (“TGL”), with a primary address of 1685 H Street, Suite 615, Blaine, WA 98230.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest will start at or around 12:01 PM (PT) on January 15, 2007, and end at 12:01 PM (PT) on February 5, 2007 (the “Contest Period”). The random drawing for the winner will take place on February 12, 2007 at approximately 12:00 PM (PT), and will be conducted and overseen by a team of Executives designated by TGL whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Contest. All entries become the property of TGL and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- HOW TO ENTER: Eligible entrants who, during the Contest Period, are randomly selected to participate in the Fonochat customer survey, and who complete the Fonochat customer survey per the instructions provided, will automatically receive one (1) Contest entry for the chance to win one (1) prize giveaway. Limit one (1) Contest entry per entrant during the Contest Period. All entries must be received by 11:59 AM (PT) on February 5, 2007 to be eligible.
- PRIZES: One (1) winner will be selected to win their choice of either six hundred (600) Fonochat minutes (approximate retail value USD$149.99) OR a One Hundred Fifty U.S. Dollar (USD$150.00) gift certificate from www.giveanything.com from a random drawing of all entries received from eligible entrants during the Contest Period. Prize details not specifically set forth herein will be at Teligence’s sole discretion
- GENERAL RULES: Odds of winning are dependent on the total number of entries received. The prize will be awarded and the winners will be notified by telephone. No responsibility is assumed by TGL for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, or unavailable network connections, failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest which may limit the ability to participate or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Contest. TGL reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or extend the Contest if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Contest. TGL reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes cannot be refunded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. TGL assumes no responsibility or liability for damages, losses, or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any prize. TGL will make two (2) attempts to contact the winners within two (2) days from the date the random drawing takes place. If TGL is unable to reach a winner within this time frame, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and alternate selection. The prize winners will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility document via email, facsimile or overnight courier, and will be required to sign and return the same via facsimile or overnight courier within two (2) days of delivery. Noncompliance within this time period will result in disqualification, and an alternate winner will be randomly selected.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of the United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January 15, 2007, and who are free trial users or paid members of Fonochat, excluding residents of Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, Alaska, and Guam. Employees and their families of TGL and its affiliated companies are not eligible.